Boomers and Seniors Marketing Expert
Jeff Ostroff spent the majority of the earlier part of his career helping businesses, non-profits, and government organizations communicate with, advocate for, and market to those over 50. He also wrote the book, “Successful Marketing to the 50+ Consumer” (Prentice-Hall). An age 50+ boomer himself now, Jeff can help you harness the power of his past experience, skill set, and creativity through his voice-over work, podcasting, consulting, or some other purpose you have in mind.
- Provided marketing expertise to over 30 organizations such as AARP, American Express, Bausch & Lomb, CIGNA, Florida Division of Tourism, Independence Blue Cross, Kimberly-Clark, Nabisco, National Tour Association, Procter & Gamble, Quaker Oats, Resort Condominiums International, and U.S. Trust
- Interviewed, quoted, or cited on 50+ marketing and “graying of America” trends by more than 50 magazines, newspapers, and radio/TV stations including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Newsweek, CBS, USA Today, Business Week, Advertising Age, Modern Healthcare, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and Inc.
- Delivered presentations to more than 60 business and professional groups within and outside of the United States about 50+ marketing
- Launched, led, and represented communications and external relations office of a newly established U.S Department of Veterans Affairs health care network encompassing 6 states, 10 major medical centers, and nearly 50 outpatient clinics
- Created and presented-- and received a national award for-- Select Health Care, a nationally disseminated U.S. Department of Health and Human Services program designed to empower Medicare enrollees and increase community/industry awareness of health care choices available to seniors